We have our Flipdish Order Terminal which you can use to print, view and manage the orders you receive via your website, mobile apps or kiosk. You can also use the Terminal app to receive orders onto your own Android device.
If instead you would like to receive orders to a Windows based PC/POS, you can do so using our Windows order printing app. With this app, you can configure your orders to print to any printer you've added to your Windows computer.
Configuring Flipdish orders to print to my own printer
- Update to or Install the .NET 4.0 Framework
- Download and install the Flipdish Windows application from here: https://www.flipdish.com/pos
The application is not signed, so you may receive warnings saying that the app is untrusted. Ignore these and proceed with installation.
- Enter the username and password of an account which has access to the store(s) and the role Store Staff (Learn how to create a Store Staff account here).
- Select your printer from the drop-down at the top-left of the app.
- Open Settings from the top right of the app and set the app up how you like. You can set your orders to auto-accept or not.
Example of an Epson TM-T20ii USB printer printing via the Flipdish Windows order printing app.
Related article: How to disable the Flipdish Windows app or PixelPoint integration