The Flipdish Terminals can use either WiFi or the cellular network. You can use your own data enabled SIM card in your Terminal by following the instructions below.
1) Open back of case
2) Insert SIM card in central SIM slot
3) Power on Terminal
4) When Terminal has loaded, hold down the power button for 5 seconds
5) Click 'Exit Kiosk' on the top right of the screen
6) Enter password '1234'
7) Click Settings > More > Cellular Networks > Access Point Names
8) Click the '+' on the top right and enter your APN settings. Your APN settings are provided to you by your SIM card provider.
9) Click the 3 dots on the top right of the terminal and choose Save.
10) Close settings and open the 'Flipdish Terminal' app.