Flipdish to Captiva POS integration is an excellent way to streamline your Web, app and kiosk ordering to your existing Captiva POS. It reduces errors in the ordering process and saves time as orders do not need to be manually added to the POS.
The Customer journey remains the same. Customers will still receive their notifications from Flipdish via SMS. Order buffer times are set in your POS and are automatically accepted with the buffer times.
What does it do?
- Integration reduces touchpoints for orders that are received into the store.
- Reduced time as no double entry required.
- Frees up valuable counter space as your Flipdish terminal can be removed.
- Easier staff training as the orders are inserted directly into your POS.
- Combines your online sales with your in-store reporting.
- Automatically learns new products that are added to your Flipdish menu.
- Reduces menu programming at POS level.
- Ingests all orders from your Flipdish apps, web, and kiosk ordering solutions.
What it doesn't do?
- It does not take your on-site sales to your Flipdish portal.
- Adds products to your in-store menu, only your product database.
How does the order flow through the systems?
When a customer places an order, the Flipdish system communicates directly with the Captiva system. Flipdish sends the order to the Captiva Cloud where Captiva receives the order and finally gets them to the POS you are using in your restaurant.
All of this is happening within seconds and is fully automated. There is no need to keep an eye on the Flipdish portal for incoming orders or use the Flipdish terminal to view and accept orders.