Flipdish to PixelPoint POS integration is an excellent way to streamline your Web, app and kiosk ordering to your existing PixelPoint POS. It reduces errors in the ordering process and saves time as orders do not need to be manually added to the POS.
The Customer journey remains the same. Customers will still receive their notifications from Flipdish via SMS. Order lead times are automatically set to 20/25 minutes for collection (Monday to Thursday / Friday to Sunday) and 45/55 minutes for Delivery (Monday to Thursday / Friday to Sunday). You can choose to receive the Flipdish orders directly once they are placed or receive the orders according to the standard lead times before the order is requested for.
What does it do?
- Integration reduces touchpoints for orders that are received into the store.
- Reduced time as no double entry required.
- Frees up valuable counter space as your Flipdish terminal can be removed.
- Easier staff training as the orders are inserted directly into your POS.
- Combines your online sales with your in-store reporting.
- Ingests all orders from your Flipdish apps, web, and kiosk ordering solutions.
What it doesn't do?
- It does not take your on-site sales to your Flipdish portal.
- Adds products from your PixelPoint Back office automatically to your Flipdish menu
How does the order flow through the systems?
When a customer places an order the Flipdish system communicates with an application that is installed on your POS system, this application (Flipdish POS app) is being installed by your reseller or the Flipdish team. The Flipdish POS app communicates with your POS software and depending on your settings pushes the order to your POS immediately or, for example, 20 minutes before the order is requested for.
All of this is happening within seconds and is fully automated. There is no need to keep an eye on the Flipdish portal for incoming orders or use the Flipdish terminal to view and accept orders. Please note that you must have a PixelPoint licence (EOI Licence) to allow the system to receive orders from external sources.