Flipdish to Lightspeed POS integration is an excellent way to streamline your Web, app and kiosk ordering to your existing Lightspeed POS. It reduces errors in the ordering process and saves time as orders do not need to be manually added to the POS. The Customer journey remains the same. Customers will still receive their notifications from Flipdish via SMS. Order lead times are pre-set by Flipdish to the lead times that work best for your business. Lead times can be changed, please ask our support team for help.
What does it do?
- Integration reduces touchpoints for orders that are received into the store.
- Reduced time as no double entry required.
- Frees up valuable counter space as your Flipdish terminal can be removed.
- Easier staff training as the orders are inserted directly into your POS.
- Combines your online sales with your in-store reporting.
- Synchronize your Lightspeed menu with your Flipdish menu.
- Make full use of the different price levels (Standard, Takeaway or Delivery) in Lightspeed and have the chosen prices displaying on your Flipdish menu
- Assign your Flipdish orders to a Delivery or Collection table to streamline your work processes
What it doesn't do?
- It does not take your on-site sales to your Flipdish portal.
- Changes made on your Flipdish menu will not be synchronized to your Lightspeed POS
- Menu descriptions won't be updated from Lightspeed for existing menu items (newly added items will have the Lightspeed product descriptions)
- Menu images are not synchronized from Lightspeed to your Flipdish menu
How does the order flow through the systems?
When a customer places an order the Flipdish system communicates directly with the Lightspeed. Flipdish sends the order to the Lightspeed system where Lightspeed validates the order, accepts the order and finally gets the order to the POS. Depending on your own Lightspeed settings you can choose to auto finalize your online orders, or finalize them manually. Cash orders always have to be finalized manually.
All of this is happening within seconds and is fully automated. There is no need to keep an eye on the Flipdish portal for incoming orders or use the Flipdish terminal to view and accept orders.