What is a POS or ePOS system?
To begin, let’s first define what a POS is. POS stands for point of sale and is also known as a Till system. The POS or ePOS is the software system used in the physical restaurant/store where it registers the orders and customer payments. The POS is where the checkout happens, orders are processed and bills are paid.
What is a Flipdish POS Integration?
The POS integration is a streamlined connection between Flipdish (online ordering system) and the Restaurant's POS software, with the aim of creating a more seamless and valuable experience for your staff and clients.
What does it do?
- Brings and ingests all your online orders coming from your Flipdish apps, website and kiosk ordering solutions straight to your POS system.
- Orders can be auto accepted and auto printed straight to the till or to the kitchen if desired.
- Orders go straight to the POS, no manual entry required.
- Includes your online sales and in-store reporting.
- Transfers customer information to your POS system.
What are the benefits of Integrating Flipdish with your POS?
- You have your in-store orders and online-orders together.
- Increases your business efficiency, as orders come in quickly and can be processed faster.
- You optimize your staff's time, as the orders are inserted directly into your ePOS and most of the time auto accepted.
- You can have all your in-store and online-reports in one place (your POS portal).
- Reduces mistakes by removing the chance for human error.
- You can have a record of your online customers info in your POS, as most POS systems record the customer details.
- Improves your business operations as you won't need more multiple devices/terminals to process orders.
To find out more contact our sales team today: [email protected]